- Multilayer, press-fit system for potable water, sanitary and heating applications in high rise residential, healthcare and large scale industrial and commercial builds.
- Optimises press-fit benefits:
- Quick, safe and proven connections with no soldering, welding, thread cutting or hot works permit required.
- Flexible pipe means fewer fittings and faster/cheaper installation.
- The Wavin Lifetime Assessment Tool gives ‘green-light’ specification assurance.
- The system carries a 10 year guarantee, has DGWA and KIWA approvals and is tested and certified to BS6920:2000 and ISO en 21003.
- Supported by Wavin project teams, our technical centre and online resources.
- Winner of a European Design Award.
Wavin Tigris K1 Press-Fit Fittings
1. Defined-leak window reveals unpressed fittings at pressure test.
2. Patented hexagonal nose reduces push-in force.
3. Robust PPSU fitting for corrosion and temperature resistance.
4. Available in sizes 16 - 75mm.
Multilayer Composite Pipe
1. Inner plastic layer of cross-linked polyethylene, an outer plastic layer of HDPE and aluminium layer in between.
2. Multilayer composite pipe resistant to oxygen diffusion with a thermal expansion comparable to copper.
3. Flexible pipe means fewer fittings and faster, lower cost installation.
Wavin Tigris K1 - A Comprehensive Overview
A comprehensive overview of the press-fit plumbing system.
Help and Support
Contact Technical Support
Our friendly Customer Services team are always on hand to help with any enquiry, and our Technical Team can provide free project support – either on-site or remotely.Get in Touch
Norwich City Council
Sheltered accommodation provides homes to some of societies’ most vulnerable. When Norwich City Council looked to refurbish some of its properties for this crucial purpose, the council’s specifier turned to Wavin for a plumbing solution to tick all the project’s boxes.Read More
Esker Education Together National School in Dublin
Construction was completed within the planned 34-week timeline, in time for the start of the academic year in September. More than 1,200m of Wavin Tigris K1 pipe was installed during a 16-week period.Read More