Choice of downpipe
You can choose either Wavin OSMA 61mm (SquareLine) or 68mm (RoundLine) circular downpipe systems to use with the StormLine gutter to achieve the ogee look you require. No adaptors are needed. Concealed socket on fittings hides downpipe cut ends.
1. High front edge to catch and control run off rainwater.
2. Hydrodynamic outlet to handle more rainwater.
3. Concealed sockets to hide cut ends; which can directly connect to round and square downpipe.
4. Wide, retained seals allow for thermal expansion.
5. Side fixing wings incorporating unique retainers for the first-fix screws, and allowing rise-and-fall adjustment to ensure perfect line and position. Back fixing holes, angled for easy screwdriver accessibility, provide a useful alternative fixing option.
6. Hidden hanging brackets option for an aesthetically pleasing clean line of guttering.
Want to learn more about how Wavin OSMA Stormline could benefit your next project? Contact our Technical Design team for advice and support.
You can also keep up to date with new product ranges, systems and projects by signing up to our Newsletter.
And why not take this opportunity to have a look through our downloadable product guides, certifications and other literature.