Best of Both Worlds
Approvals and accreditations
Wavin Osma UltraRib
- Pipe - Kitemarked to BS EN 13476-3.
- Pipe - Water Industry Specification WIS 4-35-01.
- Fittings - Covered by British Board of Agrément Certificates.
- Chambers - To either BS EN 13598 Parts 1 or 2.
- Fully approved to BS EN 13476-3 and WIS 4-35-01.
- BBA approved fittings.
- Approved by Water Companies.
- Meets requirements of Sewers for Adoption 6th, 6a & 7th editions.
Hepworth SuperSleve products are kitemarked to BS EN 295-1, have a CE mark and Declaration of Performance (DoP), and are manufactured under a quality system approved to BS EN ISO 9001.
Clay drainage’s resistance to high water pressure jetting means more blockages will be cleared first time with reduced risk. SuperSleve pipe has a Lifetime Jetting Guarantee* 7500 psi at a flow rate not exceeding 20 gals/min held static for 5 minutes, providing a 50% higher operating pressure than the WRc requirement for clay pipes.