Commercial Director Indoor Climate Systems EMEA
Wavin is an innovative solution provider for the building and infrastructure industry globally. With over 60 years’ of expertise, we aim to solve global challenges in water supply, sanitation, climate-resilient cities and building performance. We are committed to building healthy, sustainable environments. Wavin is headquartered in the Netherlands, and has presence in over 25 countries.
Wavin is currently looking for a Commercial Director Indoor Climate Systems (ICS) EMEA to join our team in Zwolle, the Netherlands, at the EMEA Headquarters. If you want to make a difference and work for a purpose-led company, please read on and learn how you can help our changing world.
The main purpose of the role is to build-up and manage an EMEA wide ICS business segment, with full commercial ICS P&L responsibility. The Commercial Director ICS EMEA leads the Commercial functions in the development and implementation of Wavin’s long and short term Indoor Climate Solutions Business strategy in EMEA.
- Engage, coach, manage and lead direct reports
- Ensuring performance of people at all levels is high on the agenda and managed effectively, through Training and Development, coaching and where appropriate discipline and capability Management
- Grow Wavin EMEA ICS market position in line with the commercial strategy
- Plan, lead, support and advise on all senior level negotiations in both distribution/wholesalers and in Project Sales to end users/specifiers.
- Ensure appropriate pricing strategy is developed and consistently applied in accordance with Company objectives
- Lead and deliver strategic Commercial projects as directed by Commercial Director Wavin EMEA
- Facilitate the transfer from local ICS business in territories into Pan European ICS organization
- Build and expand the ICS organization as revenue/profit growth
Marketing and Category Management
- Ensure Wavin Brand Management is planned and developed in line with Group objectives and external market conditions
- Initiate new product developments to meet market and customer requirements with BU
- Implement harmonized sales process in sales and marketing team including use of CRM/SAMBA
- Implements European marketing campaigns as developed by group marketing
Leading sales and marketing, coordinating role to the functional areas
- Develop effective working relationships with peers from other functional areas (Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, HR) colleagues and senior level external contacts
- Balance long term plans, with short term actions to meet all turnover and profit objectives.
- Translate strategy into workable plans and solutions which can be communicated to and owned by people at all levels
- Translate complex problems into innovative solutions and propositions
- Able to think and act across functions to implement cross functional and integrated solutions.
- Business Management degree or equivalent
- Large Building Project, Indoor Climate System Experience and international Experience
- Significant and demonstrable experience within a broad & complex international commercial environment
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities, set standards and able to engage, coach, mentor and empower
- Able to communicate a structured planned approach. Able to manage by objectives, KPI’s and formally review
- Fluent in English, other languages are appreciated
Wavin understands and celebrates diversity with over 12.000 employees in over 40 countries. We provide a collaborative and supportive culture in where we encourage all our employees to develop their talent. In addition to working with an enthusiastic, professional team in an international environment, we offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Wavin is part of Orbia, a community of companies bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. With over 22.000 employees worldwide, Orbia is committed to contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, by bringing resources, cultures, and ideas together to promote sustainability and regenerative practices.
To apply please email your application letter and full CV before September 15th to Fairouz Oulad (Global Integrated Talent Director) Fairouz.Oulad@wavin.com.