Thursday 3 June 2021
Wavin DeepLine range now
available in new
Wavin’s Deepline high capacity rainwater system is now available in a new Anthracite grey colour, RAL 7016. The new colour option compliments the current trend for architectural features such as windows, doors, soffits in the same colour.
UK rainfall is getting heavier. Winter storms have doubled in 50 years with shorter, more intense downpours. Over the next 50 years, predictions suggest rainfall and storm frequency will increase even further. Building developments, especially residential properties are also getting taller and more densely located. The challenge to manage increasing volumes of rain and stormwater run-off safely and efficiently has never been so great.
The DeepLine range is a semi-elliptical 113mm (4 1/2”) profiled gutter system with circular 68mm downpipe for domestic applications where a high capacity system is required. It can serve roof areas up to a maximum of 299m2 with one downpipe. Key features include:
- A hydrodynamic outlet to handle more rainwater than similarly sized competitive systems.
- Using specialist seal technology, wide retained seals provide a secure watertight fixture with the flexibility to allow for thermal expansion.
- Deepline fittings have been engineered with concealed sockets to hide roughly cut downpipe ends.
- Expansion line and stopper for a secure and reliable installation.
- For ease of installation, DeepLine is fitted with a ‘Flexiclip’ seal jointing mechanism, making it easy to connect gutter to fittings. Because the clip is flexed, rather than the whole component, this ensures a positive, permanently watertight joint.
Talk to us
Talk to usCall us or send us an email