What are the benefits of AquaCell units?
Some benefits of AquaCell units include:
- Significantly reduced flooding risk
- Controlled, reduced-volume release of stormwater into existing sewer systems or watercourses
- Recharging of local groundwater (if infiltration/soakaway application)
- Aerobic purification to improve water run-off quality
- Sustainable, cost effective management of the water environment
- Helping SuDS and planning approval
The proven qualities and performance of AquaCell systems not only support the achievement of SuDS, but can also help reinforce and enhance planning applications, and enable development to proceed.
What are the different types of AquaCell units?
We offer four types of AquaCell units, each of which has been designed for different applications:
AquaCell Eco is manufactured from specially reformulated, recycled material and has been designed for shallow, non-trafficked, landscaped applications.
AquaCell Prime is manufactured from specially reformulated, recycled material. It is ideal for use in both shallow and deep applications, subject to either regular traffic loading – such as car parks (for vehicles up to 12 tonnes) – or for landscaped areas.
AquaCell Core has been designed for use in deep applications, subject to both regular and heavy traffic loadings, such as cars and HGV’s (for vehicles up to 44 tonnes).
AquaCell Plus has been designed primarily for use in applications where inspectability is required, and is suitable for use in all applications from landscaped areas to heavily trafficked areas (for vehicles up to 44 tonnes).
Which AquaCell unit is right for your next project?
Our selector will help you to determine which AquaCell unit, or combination of units, is the correct choice for a particular project.