Take part in the urban stormwater management conversation!
Wavin has created this urban stormwater resilience tool kit that will help raise awareness of the challenges and solutions of stormwater management. This toolkit consist of :
1. Whitepaper; the role of urban stormwater management in building a sustainable, climate-resilient city: (Request the whitepaper here and receive it in your email inbox!)
2. Press release: Wavin launches Urban Stormwater Management Whitepaper
3. Brochure: 10 measures to prevent urban flooding
4. Social media images
Most importantly, we want to encourage community leaders and property owners alike to engage in a dialogue to create climate-resilient cities that are equipped to deal with flooding due to increasingly frequent and intense rainstorm events.
We urge you to read the materials and join the dialogue via our social channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Download the toolkit in your country
Download the Urban Stormwater Management Toolkit materials in your country now:
Get the global Urban Stormwater Management Toolkit materials!
1. Whitepaper; the role of urban stormwater management in building a sustainable, climate-resilient city
2. Download extra content
Additionally, read the following blogs
- Wavin leads the urban stormwater management dialogue with an information toolkit
- Wolfsburg; a tale of one city that is tackling urban stormwater management the right way
- Interview with Associate Professor Urban Water Management: Dr. Ir. Frans van de Ven, Part I
- Part II of the interview with Dr. Ir. Frans van de VenWavin's Q-Bic infiltration and attenuation systems stand the test of time
- 5 stormwater management insights shared by some of the top European experts in the field
All provided materials are free for sharing on your own (social) channels. We welcome the opportunity to speak at European stormwater management events and are open to connecting with you.
Let's start the urban stormwater management conversation!
For information on this toolkit please contact:
Emiel van den Boomen
Marketing Communication Manager at Wavin
Or contact your local Wavin Operating Company.