Solution Architect Make
Wavin is an innovative solution provider for the building and infrastructure industry globally. With over 60 years’ of expertise, we aim to solve global challenges in water supply, sanitation, climate-resilient cities and building performance. We are committed to building healthy, sustainable environments. Wavin is headquartered in the Netherlands, and has presence in over 25 countries.
Wavin is currently looking for a Solution Architect Make to join our team in Zwolle, the Netherlands, at the EMEA Headquarters. If you want to make a difference and work for a purpose-led company, please read on and learn how you can help our changing world.
Reporting to the Application Manager, the Solution Architect Make will be part of a team, responsible for operational excellence and business value creation. The Solution Architect Make will be responsible for continuous process improvement, driving process harmonization and promoting application standards across Wavin by guiding business partners and sharing knowledge across the operating companies.
- Proactively collaborate and communicate with business stakeholders
- Implement business strategy changes with focus into the Make OT domain. Integration in SAP with a subordinate focus.
- Identify and manage system improvements and process harmonization initiatives
- Validate and complete functional requirements for system and process changes
- Manage external partners to ensure best-in-class Make OT and SAP application services
- Support Business in maintaining a community of subject matter experts
- Be up-to-date on Make technology and industry trends
- Bachelor’s or academic degree
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant Manufacturing IT (ISA-95) consultancy experience in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Plant Maintenance and Quality Management solutions.
- Experience in MES solution Plant Master from BMS Vision and/or MES solution HYDRA from MPDV and Plant Maintenance solution Agility from SSG Insight, as these solutions are targeted to roll out as template solutions (preferred)
- Experience with integration into SAP ERP (PP, QM, PM, MM, WM, SD) and Digital Platforms (Sitecore) is preferred.
- Experience in working in an international environment. European on-site work experience is preferred
- Experience in business transformation programs, across business areas, countries, and cultures
- Experience in Agile, Scrum and Lean – Six Sigma work methods
- Strong knowledge on Make business processes in a manufacturing global environment
- Excellent communications skills in English, both verbally as well as in writing
- Capabilities to build trustworthy relationships
- Self-starter with the ability to lead an offshore team, to perform project management tasks, mobilize business partners, analyze requirements, push back when required and result-oriented
- Willingness to travel (10-20%).
Wavin understands and celebrates diversity with over 12.000 employees in over 40 countries. We provide a collaborative and supportive culture in where we encourage all our employees to develop their talent. In addition to working with an enthusiastic, professional team in an international environment, we offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Wavin is part of Orbia, a community of companies bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. With over 22.000 employees worldwide, Orbia is committed to contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, by bringing resources, cultures, and ideas together to promote sustainability and regenerative practices.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated and unsolicited applications from third parties will not be accepted.