Global Director Financial Planning and Analysis
The position is based in Amsterdam with regular visit to Zwolle office and traveling abroad will be required on a limited skill (at least 10%).
The Global Director of FP&A, reporting directly to the CFO, will be responsible for leading the FP&A processes for the Company and assisting the CFO on setting strategies and implementing reporting and financial process initiatives across the company. Focus will be on establishing and driving the company’s financial planning and analysis function with an emphasis on performance measurement and improvement, providing high quality management information on business drivers and key metrics, and enhancing the development of scalable reporting systems, processes and analytical tools to support this.
DIMENSIONS OF JOB
In concert with the CFO and Finance team, establish the company’s financial planning function with an emphasis on providing quality management information, and furthering the development of systems, processes, and metrics.
- Leading the planning- & control cycle, including monthly reporting, preparation of review meetings, budgeting and strategic planning
- Developing and reporting of key financial, commercial and operational data/metrics in dashboards and forecasts
- Working with functional leaders across the organization, develop and maintain a rolling forecast modelling and reporting
- Supporting the organization with detailed, bottom-up budgets and forecasts to support short-term and long-term strategic planning
- Working directly with the various business and functional global and regional leaders to educate and support them in developing their strategic plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Providing data and trends related to customers, suppliers and markets, that further inform the understanding of key trends in the business.
- Linking pin for FP&A between Orbia Corporate FP&A and the business.
- Setting the standards for a Wavin planning & control cycle globally including harmonized reporting.
- Building an FP&A team including a shared service team for reporting spread over different locations
- 8-10+ years of relevant experience in Finance and FP&A role
- A strong track record of reporting and financial analysis, preferably in a manufacturing with FP&A experience involving sales processes; international experience a plus
- Experience in building scalable financial planning, analysis and reporting models and processes to facilitate company growth.
- Experience and ability to model and synthesize complex financial analysis, operational, and KPI data into concise presentations and decision framework, on a regular basis.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and databases and reporting/analysis packages
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or University degree, ideally in finance or accounting
Our OfferWavin understands and celebrates diversity with over 12.000 employees in over 40 countries. We provide a collaborative and supportive culture in where we encourage all our employees to develop their talent. In addition to working with an enthusiastic, professional team in an international environment, we offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Wavin is part of Orbia, a community of companies bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. With over 22.000 employees worldwide, Orbia is committed to contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, by bringing resources, cultures, and ideas together to promote sustainability and regenerative practices.
To apply please email your application letter and full CV before September 15th to Fairouz Oulad (Global Integrated Talent Director) Fairouz.Oulad@wavin.com