Data en BI Analyst
Wavin is an innovative solution provider for the building and infrastructure industry globally. With over 60 years’ of expertise, we aim to solve global challenges in water supply, sanitation, climate-resilient cities and building performance. We are committed to building healthy, sustainable environments. Wavin is headquartered in the Netherlands, and has presence in over 25 countries. Wavin is currently looking for a Data & BI Analyst to join our team in Zwolle, the Netherlands, at the EMEA Headquarters. If you want to make a difference and work for a purpose-led company, please read on and learn how you can help our changing world.
The Data & BI Analyst will be part of the Data & Analytics team, contributing to help the business use innovative solutions and analytical capabilities to make better informed decisions. The Data & BI Analyst will be driving the analytics roadmap and collaborate with all reporting functional areas of our company.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to provide insights in business processes, identify and fulfill the analytics need of different areas, analyze business processes for solutions
- Drive business adoption and growth of our analytics portfolio, consisting of hybrid solution proposition with BWonHANA, BO in combination with a data lake consisting of Google & SAP Cloud, SAC and PowerBI
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design, and user manuals
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline analytics operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an international analytics role
- Proven experience in E2E analytical technologies
- Experience with Agile/Scrum framework
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough understanding of business processes (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Commercial, Finance, etc.)
- Excellent skills in translating requirements into actionable metrics/KPI’s supported by visualizations
- Excellent communications skills in English, both verbally as well as in writing
- Excellent listening, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Passionate to work with different stakeholders, discovering new insights, based on thorough understanding of analytical capabilities
- Autonomously driving complex, analytical initiatives
- Willingness to travel occasionally within the European continent
Wavin understands and celebrates diversity with over 12.000 employees in over 40 countries. We provide a collaborative and supportive culture in where we encourage all our employees to develop their talent. In addition to working with an enthusiastic, professional team in an international environment, we offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Wavin is part of Orbia, a community of companies bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. With over 22.000 employees worldwide, Orbia is committed to contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, by bringing resources, cultures, and ideas together to promote sustainability and regenerative practices.
If you have questions or you want to know more about the position, please contact Marloes Nijland (HR Business Partner) via +31 6 21172039. To apply, e-mail your cover letter and complete English CV to Marloes.Nijland@wavin.com.