The Wavin Supervisory Board oversees the performance and strategy of the Management Board, taking into account the interests of all the company's stakeholders. The Supervisory Board consists of six members, each appointed for a four-year term.
Mr. S. (Sietze) Hepkema - Chairman
- Former Member of the Management Board and Chief Governance and Compliance Officer of SBM Offshore N.V.
Mr. R.H.P.W. (René) Kottman - Vice-Chairman
- Former CEO at Ballast Nedam N.V.
Mr. R.A. (Rob) Ruijter
- Former CEO at the VION Group
Mr. J.P. (Juan Pablo) Del Valle Perochena
- Current position: President and chairman of the Board of Mexichem S.A.B de C.V.
Mr. D. (Daniel) Martinez-Valle
- Current position: CEO at Mexichem S.A.B de C.V.
If you require further information, please contact the Corporate Secretary, Mr. Mark Collins at +31 384294227