Vacancy Project Manager
Are you ready to look into (y)our future? To support our innovation portfolio, Wavin Technology & Innovation is looking for a Project Manager.
Location Dedemsvaart, Netherlands
Department Technology & Innovation
Our drive for innovation
With a strong focus on excellence, through pioneering innovations, sustainable technologies and unsurpassed technical knowledge, Wavin Technology & Innovation (T&I) strives to address crucial
societal challenges and vital market needs. Gathering user insights and developing integral solutions for customers, mostly through thermoplastics, Wavin T&I embraces an open, collaborative and innovation culture, tapping into passionate people to support an accelerated growth. Wavin T&I has a solid track record with respect to sustainable innovations that positively impact the Building and Installation (B&I) and Civils and Infrastructure (C&I) industry, earned through renowned solutions such as: Q-Bic®, QBicPlus®, Street Gully range, Hep2O® fittings, Tigris® Hot & Cold fitting range, Sentio Indoor Climate Systems, Tegra® Inspection chambers and Wavin Certaro® products to filter and separate rain water. Wavin is excited to be leading developments to make our cities climate proof, such as fool-proof intelligent flooding and rainwater management solutions
Your inspiring assignment
In this challenging position you will be part of our passionate, enthusiastic and creative innovation team. As the Project Manager you will initiate, lead and manage development projects from idea-generation to production implementation and sales development for our Business Unit Soil & Waste. The projects you will be responsible for require multimillion investments and your key goal will be to deliver project on time, in full. In this European role you will be leading multi-disciplinary project teams with product developers, test engineers and material & processing specialists as well as product / purchasing / supply chain managers and more. Part of managing the innovation process is managing your external stakeholders such as mold and material suppliers, knowledge institutes and many more. You will hierarchically report to the Director of Wavin T&I.
Your wide-ranging role
- Initiate, lead and manage multiple product innovation projects from start till implementation according to Wavin’s stage gate process;
- Project progress reporting (planning, budget, milestones) on different levels: Business management, operating companies & suppliers;
- Lead multi-disciplinary innovation teams;
- Secure patent/trademark/design protection and Freedom to Operate of new developments;
- Secure that developed products are in accordance with agreed specifications/international standards and requirements;
- Being the gatekeeper for all technical know-how regarding design, processing and application aspects of relevant product ranges.
Your expert profile
- Master in Mechanical Engineering;
- Experienced Project Manager in an innovative and international technical environment;
- Knowledge of plastics products, injection molding and other plastics processing techniques;
- With your passion, drive and leadership, you will be able to inspire and motivate your team members;
- You distinguish yourselves by thinking in solutions, focusing on results and understanding and managing a wide variety stakeholders;
- Outstanding communicative skills and able to communicate in English (verbal & writing);
- Willing to travel (~20%).
Our compelling proposition
Talent is at the heart of our way of working and we aim at creating a dynamic workplace where expertise, ideas and innovation can thrive and prosper. We offer a challenging, exciting position in a collaborative and international environment paired with a comprehensive and attractive compensation and benefits package. Be part of our future growth and count on a fulfilling career!
To learn more about this position, please contact Claudia Goemans, Director T&I at +31 (0)523 624733.
To apply, please click on this link.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered for this vacancy.
Talk to us...
Talk to us...By phone, email