Vacancy Organizational Development Manager
Do you want to ontribute as HR business partner in Organizational Development to the development and execution of Fluent Europe & AMEA’s business strategy, by bringing in the dimensions of people, culture and organization and proactively assuring the availability and development of qualified, capable middle and senior management to realize the businesses’ goals? Wavin is looking for an Organizational Development Manager!
Location Zwolle, Netherlands
Your inspiring assignmentContribute as HR business partner in Organizational Development to the development and execution of Fluent Europe & AMEA’s business strategy, by bringing in the dimensions of people, culture and
organization. Proactively assure the availability and development of qualified, capable middle and senior management to realize the businesses’ short term and long-term goals, in the context of Mexichem’s business values. Driving a diverse and sustainable organization. Supportive to the execution of HR recurring processes and projects overarching all Mexichem’s business groups in both regions.
Your wide-ranging role
- Important contribution in setting the organizational development vision in the HR field, by developing, implementing and maintaining innovative, practical, cost-effective and sustainable HR
Development practises and systems;
- Develop professional HR capabilities / practises and systems in regional management and HR teams.
- Responsible for all issues related to Leadership Development & Management and Management Development in Fluent Europe;
- Assure long term and short term availability of capable and motivated managers at the right time in the right quantities to realise Fluent Europe strategic goals;
- Assure development of Fluent Europe organizational culture;
- Assure the availability of professional capabilities in various functional areas. For example: finance, sales, supply chain, marketing, business excellence. Aim is to strengthen business performance and leadership in all functional areas;
- Assure effective development planning of individual capabilities and realistic career planning.
- Responsible for staff planning
- Secure internal succession
- Prepare individuals for next positions
- Identify possible back ups
- Secure Fluent Europe’s management culture
- Retention of high potentials
- Assure intake of successful Senior Managers on HRL 19 and above in Fluent Europe;
- Intake Young Management Potentials.
- Provide Fluent Europe HR Development Services;
- Improve performance and reliability of external suppliers in MD.
Your expert profile
- At least 7 years work experience in B2B or B2C environment;
- 5 years’ experience in an operational management role, favourably outside HR
- Work experience in an international context
- Experienced to lead multiple, international projects
- Communication / presentation training
Our compelling proposition
Talent is at the heart of our way of working, and we aim at creating a dynamic workplace where expertise, ideas and innovation can thrive and prosper. We offer a challenging, exciting position in a collaborative and international environment paired with a comprehensive and attractive compensation and benefits package. Be part of our future growth and count on a fulfilling career!
To learn more about this position, please contact Kresten Pot, HR Director Europe at +31 (0)38 4294219.
To apply, please your application to Judith Ahuis, HR Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to us...
Talk to us...By phone, email