For the Wavin Headquarter organization in Zwolle we are currently looking for a HR Officer. Are you looking for a challenging HR opportunity in a fast-growing company? Then we are looking for you!
As a HR Officer you will be the administrative and payrolling expert in our team. Next to that you get the opportunity to grow towards an HR Business partner in supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and processes. You will work in an international HR team, surrounded by a lot of experience and coaching!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the complete HR administration according to policy and legal requirements
- Responsible for compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping
- Providing customer service to organization employees by answering HR related questions
- Recruiting new Wavin employees, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting and interviewing
- Creating job offers and implement effective onboarding plans
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and processes
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Reports to the HR Manager HQ/T&I
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or other relevant disciplines
- About 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in HR, preferably in an international setting
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer focused and an entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, spoken and in writing
- A strong knowledge of HR systems and are in command of O365
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors is a big plus
Interested in an international career?
If you have questions or you want to know more about the position, please contact Marije van Doorn, Human Resources Manager Wavin Headoffice & T&I, via +31 6 126 72 919.
Talk to us...
Talk to us...By phone, email