Vacancy Human Resource Manager
Wavin is currently looking for a Human Resource Manager at the Head Office in Zwolle.
Location Zwolle, Netherlands
Department Human Resource
As the HR Manager you act as a business partner for the teams based in our Head Office by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices in alignment with our purpose and our business strategy to have committed people working with us. You support and strengthen our company values and leadership culture in alignment with Wavin’s uniform management model. You proactively contribute towards the Wavin employer brand to attract and retain the very best people for the company.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide general HR support and expertise to management and employees at Wavin’s Head Office in Zwolle ( number of employees approx.100)
- Will act for Executive Leadership Team on all operational topics, such as illness, recruitment etc.
- Work in an international HR team that manages People & Organizational Development and Compensation & Benefits at EMEA level to ensure consistent implementation of HR policies, procedures and practices/projects across Wavin.
- Provide HR support and expertise on priorities like adequate staffing, creating and maintaining a high quality and proud workforce, people retention, close monitoring of performance management, promoting and realizing equality and diversity in the workplace ensuring safe and healthy working conditions and absenteeism management.
- Drive change initiatives and participate in (international) HR and /or business projects.
- Develop and implement HR processes, procedures and policies based on business needs and changing employment regulations.
- Provide periodical progress reporting and perform employee data analysis and come with improvement initiatives.
- Interpret and advise management on relevant HR trends and employment legislation.
- Liaising with work councils and HR colleagues of Wavin Hardenberg and Wavin Technology & Innovation on Dutch HR practices and application of Wavin’s collective labour agreement.
- Support the EMEA and Global HR Director for staff in EMEA and global roles with an employment contract with Wavin Head Office and/or based out of the Head Office in Zwolle.
- Manage the HR Business Partner of Wavin Technology & Innovation in Dedemsvaart.
- Reports to the HR Director Europe
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HR or other relevant disciplines.
- About 7 years of relevant experience of which at least three or more years in an international setting.
- Agile personality with a practical attitude and ability to influence and convince others.
- Analytic, customer focused and team player.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, spoken and in writing.
- Full understanding of Dutch employment and social law, preferably experience with immigration requirements.
- A strong knowledge of HR systems and are in command of O365.
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors is a big plus.
Wavin offersWe offer you a challenging and broad position in an international matrix environment. Thanks to the global footprint of Mexichem, you will have the opportunity to work together with colleagues from North and South America, Africa, Asia and Europe. You will work in an informal, no-nonsense culture. To support your development, we offer coaching and training programs. Moreover, we offer a complete and attractive compensation and benefit package.
Interested in an international career?If you have questions or you want to know more about the position, please contact Imke Wessels, HR Project Manager Europe a.i. via +31 38 429 4322. To apply, please follow this link.
Talk to us...
Talk to us...By phone, email