Department Wavin Technology & Innovation
Your inspiring assignment
In the challenging position of Application Engineer, you are responsible for product and application research development while providing expertise in the full development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing of our Indoor Climate Solutions systems. Furthermore you will integrate the customer needs into products in an innovative way based upon system thinking, research on comfort and how to deliver this. You will make designs, execute engineering and develop the product(s) till production implementation. Furthermore you will work with other disciplines within our organization, suppliers and manufacturing sites. The business context will be provided by regular contact with international commercial teams. In this position you will hierarchically report to the Technology & Development Manager and functionally to the Project Manager Indoor Climate Solutions .
Your wide-ranging role
- Design and develop new Indoor Climate Solutions based on market requirements; state of the art research and creative application of technologies;
- Further improve existing solutions to enhance user experiences;
- Develop and improve analytical tools to support effective solution development;
- Contact with all kind of external partners and customers;
- Preparation of prototypes and revise system designs;
- Support product and application tests;
- Continuously feed the Indoor Climate Solutions business with knowledge & ideas in the application field;
- Contribute in “advancing life around the world”.
Your expert profile
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering or associated degree;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with indoor climate systems and/or home automation like underfloor heating/cooling, zone-control, climate ceilings, heat-pumps, controlled mechanical ventilation or home-installation technologies;
- Wide interest in technologies and able to cooperate with international colleagues in different application areas;
- Project Management skills;
- Team player, Self-starter, hands-on, creative, flexible and pro-active;
- Able to communicate effectively in English (verbal & writing)
At Wavin, we Connect to Better – in everything we do
Talent is the heart of our business. We create a workplace where expertise, ideas and innovation can thrive and prosper. Our people are dedicated and excited about delivering real value to our customers. We always strive to do better. We offer challenging, exciting positions in a collaborative, diverse, international environment – paired with comprehensive, attractive compensation/benefits packages. Be a part of our future growth. Embark on a transformative journey that will ignite your passion.
To learn more about this position, please contact Steven Bams, HR Business Partner. tel. +31 6 83054765. To apply (latest September 27th, 2019), please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered for this vacancy
Talk to us...
Talk to us...By phone, email