Vacancy Application Analyst Logistics & Procurement
Do you want to be responsible for continuous process improvements, driving process harmonization’s and promoting application standards (mainly SAP) across the group? Mexichem Europe IT is currently looking for an Application Analyst in Logistics and Procurement.
Location Netherlands, Zwolle
Closing date 6/1/2018
Department Mexichem IT Europe department
As the Application Analyst Logistics & Procurement you will be responsible for continuous process improvements, driving process harmonization’s and promoting application standards (mainly SAP) across the group. You will guide business partners in changes, improvements and drive knowledge sharing across the operating companies. This includes consideration of SAP’s future roadmap for logistic and procurement processes.
In this position you will be part of Application Management team within the Mexichem IT Europe organization, located in the head office in Zwolle, The Netherlands.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Team with business stakeholders to define, implement and maintain best-in-class processes;
- Manage vendors (on/offshore) to ensure best-in-class template (SAP + others) applications;
- Validate requirements and solutions for processes and SAP template changes and projects;
- Maintain a community of subject matter experts across the operating companies;
- Participate in IT related initiatives as required, incl. manage system improvement projects.
- Capable to build trustworthy relationships, self-starter able to independently resolve issues, mobilize business partners, and deliver results.
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience in logistics and procurement processes and lead consultancy in SAP systems like SAP MM, WM & LES;
- Experienced in business transformations across multiple business areas, countries & cultures;
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written;
- ITIL, Lean Six Sigma and Project Management Experience;
- Bachelor or master’s degree;
Wavin Group offers
A challenging and broad position in an international environment. Growth possibilities within the Mexichem Group. You work with an enthusiastic and professional team in an informal, no-nonsense culture. Moreover a complete and attractive compensation and benefit package.
Interested in an international career?
To apply, please email your application letter and full English CV before April 1st to Judith Ahuis via email@example.com, HR Manager.
Talk to us...
Talk to us...By phone, email