Friday, January 11, 2013
Wavin offers tailored solutions for healthcare sector
Over the past year Wavin has implemented more and more projects in the challenging healthcare sector.
Modern healthcare buildings such as hospitals, clinics and care homes, must satisfy a wide range of demanding criteria. They must provide a healthy environment for patients and staff at optimal running costs, while being flexible enough for future changes of use. They must adhere to green building certifications such as LEED and BREEAM and at the same time contribute to high levels of safety and hygiene.
Over the years Wavin has developed a thorough understanding of the specific needs of healthcare buildings and has won a substantial number of projects in the segment. Wavin ceiling heating and cooling systems control the indoor climate, help make healthcare buildings more energy efficient and reduce the risk of distributed air pollution. Wavin's innovative waste water discharge systems contribute to a lowering of noise levels. The company also has expertise in the area of Hot & Cold water supply and storm water management to handle rain water run-off from large surfaces such as hospital roofs.
Below is a selection of healthcare projects to which Wavin supplied various systems and solutions:
- John Paul II Hospital, Krakow, Poland
- Konya Medicana Hospital, Konya, Turkey
- Haus Kappen elderly home, Nideggen, Germany
- Maasstad Hospital, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Meander Medical Center, Amersfoort, the Netherlands
- Kaposi Mor Hospital, Kaposvar, Hungary
- Heim Pal Children Hospital, Budapest, Hungary
- Tuscan Hospitals in Lucca, Massa, Pistoia, and Prato, Italy
- War Memorial Hospital, Selby, UK
- Princess Elisabeth Hospital, Guernsey, UK
If you would like to learn more about Wavin's health proposition and projects realised, please contact Wavin's dedicated experts available in various European countries.
Talk to us...
Talk to us...By phone, email